OUR RESPONSE TO COVID-19 CONCERNS
Our Safety Guidelines
Shonan Beauty is delighted to welcome you back to our clinic. We will operate based on the guidelines established by the CDC, and here’s what we would like you to know:
- All staffs’ temperature will be taken before each work shift.
- All staffs will be wearing masks and gloves appropriate to the situation.
- All staffs will wash hands and sanitize them at the beginning of work shifts and after every patient visit.
- We will go over our safety guidelines and screening process together during your appointment call and reminder call.
- Appointments will be scheduled to avoid having several patients in the office at once. More time will be taken between patients for proper sanitizing.
- We will send you the COVID-19 risk informed consent form via email after the appointment call. In addition to standard forms, all patients must have the consent form filled out, signed, before getting any consultations or treatments.
- All patients must call us when they arrive in the parking lot and wait in the car. This is to ensure your room is properly sanitized and ready for you. We will guide you inside to our clinic after health screening Q&A and temperature check.
- Only patients will be brought into the office. No family members, friends, or children, please. Exceptions may be made for certain post-op patients requiring assistance.
CONSULTATION & TREATMENT
- All doors of the consultation and procedure rooms will be open to minimize touching and physical contact.
- Partitions will be placed to hide the space.
We truly appreciate your understanding.